Includes 4 DVDs and a bonus PDF syllabus.
Filmed live in a sunny, outdoor setting in the late 1980's, the Spiritual Warfare: Demonization DVD Set includes 13 biblically based sessions on the topic of demonic activity and demonization. Created and presented by John Wimber, Spiritual Warfare is a thorough video presentation on the important topic of "war in the heavenlies". In his engaging "Wimber way", John shares how demonic activity is described and defined in Scripture along with balanced stories of practical application in current times. Such an effective presentation on an often controversial subject.
DVD's Include 13 Sessions:
Kingdoms At War
- a war is on
- the decisive battle has been won
- the battle rages on
The Enemies Of God: Satan
- who is Satan and where did he come from?
- 5 things you need to know about Satan
The Enemies Of God: Demons
- what are demons and where do they come from?
- what are demons like and what do they do?
- the demon’s demise
The Process Of Demonization: Part 1
- the New Testament language
- degrees of demonization
The Process Of Demonization: Part 2
- five common ways that people seem to get demons
- the mechanics of being demonized
The Process Of Demonization: Part 3
- the enemy’s strategies
- the enemy’s objectives
Can a Christian Be Demonized?
- the problem of language
- case studies: Old Testament – Saul
- case studies: New Testament
- the basic guidelines for protection
- our tools of protection
The Importance Of Discernment
- symptoms or manifestations of demonic influence
Deliverance Ministry: Some Guidelines Part 1
- what do demons live on?
- destroying the demon’s work
- key exchanges between Jesus and the gerasene demoniac
Deliverance Ministry: Some Guidelines Part 2
- a model for deliverance prayer
- common questions
Deliverance Ministry: Some Guidelines Part 3
- preparation for ministry
- a team approach
- demon’s tactics
- from darkness to light
- walking in the light
PDF Syllabus Includes:
- 13 Sections
- 34 Pages