How Is Your Soul [eBook]
By Vineyard USA
Many years ago, National Director Phil Strout was asked a simple question on a regular basis, by one of his great spiritual mentors. "How is your soul, Phil?" would come the query, each time they would meet.
That question, in the tradition of the best of of Ignatian spirituality, is designed to call you and I to give our attention to our intimacy with Jesus through the wear and tear of life.
For every pastor and individual member of your congregation, this new resource, How Is Your Soul? was designed in light of Phil's challenge to all Vineyard Pastors and members of Vineyard congregations to regularly ask this question.
How Is Your Soul? is an accessible 4 week, personal study for spiritual renewal. Written for each person in your congregation, these 20 pages will equip your church members to engage with God in a rich new way.Formats Available:
• How Is Your Soul? Examine your life; ask the questions of the heart.
• How Is Your Family? Your first church; how can you tend carefully to their needs?
• How Is Your Work? We work to give; how do we carry Christ into our work?
• How Is Your Calling? Join God's future; what is your part in God's mission?
• A Encouragement Letter from Vineyard USA National Director, Phil Strout
• 4 powerful, weekly studies with ideas from Ignatius, Susanna Wesley,
Brother Lawrence, C.S. Lewis, John Wimber, Augustine, and more.
• 4 Examen Questions, one following each study
• 1 Daily Examen Tool, modified for today's Christian
• 1 Yearly Examen Tool
• 1 Morning and Evening Prayer, each for daily personal use
• A Keepsake look and feel
• A rich, New Year and beyond, discipleship tool for your congregation
• An inexpensive gift for every member of your congregation
• Vineyard values, connected with Ignatian spirituality, throughout
• A lifetime personal renewal tool with a Daily and Yearly Examen